While the Class of 2020’s graduation may be a little out of the ordinary, Memento can help celebrate your graduate’s important milestone. Let us create a Memento Book that they can cherish for years to come. Here’s how we can help:
Create a Memento Book for your Grad
What you get:
A hand-bound photo-book, in a choice of size and tasteful color combination, with up to 40 pages included.
Also included in this unbeatable price: One of us will professionally lay out your book and enhance your photos!
- Brown with black spine wrap, and custom gold foil printing
- Black with gray spine wrap, and custom silver foil printing
- More options available, we can discuss when we take your order
- Coffee table size: 12.5×10″ – $149
- Standard size: 10×8″ – $129
20-40 pages – depending on quantity of images
Custom Layout / Color photo enhancement
- 8.5×11″ also available. Depending on your photos, we might suggest this size
Have the perfect idea in mind? We can also create a “one of kind” Book for the special grad. Just ask us!
How to submit your files:
- If your photos are digital, gather your selected images (up to 50 images) and upload them to our server
Tip: If you can specify sequence, that helps us in the design process. For example, you can pre-pend the file names with two digit numbers, like 01_IMG_213.jpg, 02_img_2045.jpg, 03_IMG_0341.jpg and so on.
- If you have printed prints that need scanning, we can do that too! Give us a call and we can provide you with more details, and how to get them to us.
- If you start by uploading, we will reach out to confirm details of your order.
But please don’t wait: it will take about two weeks to complete the process. And we are here to help at any point in the process.
Don’t quite have enough images to fill a book?
We can create tasteful photogifts in a few days, or wall decor from your photos in 1-2 weeks.
Memento Press is so grateful for your support! Your books are printed and bound by our small, local company, with the care and attention your cherished memories deserve.
Leave a Reply