Driving and Parking guide:
We find the least expensive, good parking to be the Sutter-Stockton garage,
at intersection of Sutter & Stockton streets naturally.
From the South:
1. At the end of 280 north, stay left onto King Street.
2. At 3rd Street make left (big intersection at the baseball stadium).
3. Continue north, across Market Street, 3rd bends slightly right and becomes Kearny.
4. After about three blocks on Kearny, turn left onto Sutter.
5. Right turn onto Stockton, IMMEDIATE right turn into garage.
From the East:
1. As you come off the Bay Bridge, take first right-hand exit Fremont / Folsom St exit 2C.
2. Bear left on the ramp, towards Fremont St.
3. Take the left-turn onto Fremont St.
4. Continue on Fremont, crossing Market, and bearing slightly right. Fremont becomes Front St.
5. First left onto Pine St.
6. A few blocks, then Left on Montgomery St.
7. A few blocks, then Right on Sutter St.
8. A few blocks, then Right turn onto Stockton, and IMMEDIATE right turn into garage.
From the North:
1. After crossing the Golden Gate Bridge, just continue onto Lombard St.
2. Right on Van Ness St.
3. Left on Bush St.
4. After crossing Powell St, look for the entrance to the garage, on your right
5. Right turn into garage.
Walking to us after parking:
Walk against traffic on Sutter St. from the garage (means you are walking east).
After crossing Kearny St., look for the huge Galleria banner on the right.
We’re just inside the mall entrance, above the Tully’s coffee, across from VIP luggage.
Once you’re in the mall, you can’t miss us.
It’s a small mall.
Memento phone: 415-773-1878
Hours: 10-6 M-F