Why Memento for Photobooks?
- Our Design Service means only nice surprises. When the project really matters, you can count on your book coming out exactly as you wish.
- Our books are hand-bound in house, with better materials, to ensure a level of beauty and quality not available from the online photobook factories.
- 15 years and counting: Let our experience help you through your project, quickly, efficiently and effectively.
How We Work
Most clients choose to consult with one of our designers, in person or electronically. We discuss options together, reviewing features, schedule and pricing. Once we find a solution you like, at the right price, we get to work. Then your personal designer applies his or her expertise to draft your layout. He or she will share electronic proofs of both the pages as well as the cover, integrating any edits you provide. You are always in control: we don’t roll press until you approve your electronic proof.
Upon your approval of the e-proof, we produce your standard MementoBook in one to three days.
Typical time, from consultation to delivery for a Vacation or Event theme: one week for design, and a few days for production.
Family histories, and other more involved projects can take several weeks or even months, depending on the availability and incoming organization of your media. We are also experienced project coaches, and can help you blaze across the finish line!
Are you a professional designer? We can accept PDFs and packaged Indesign files, that are produced to our specifications. Please contact us so we can give you the right information for the type of project you are doing.
Memento Books are made to better standards than typical online print factories. We use the latest digital press technology, along with the finest available paper for premium fidelity photo reproduction. Choose standard sizes for speed and economy. Or select custom bindery for the ultimate in bespoke editions.
Memento artisans bind your Memento Book by hand, right here in our studio. Most clients choose from our selection of Standard covers, which offer the best economy and speed. Select our Custom Bindery, to enjoy your choice of any of our hundreds of custom fabrics and colors. Custom bindery also means we make a custom size, just right for your needs.
Standard Memento Book sizes include:
- 12.5 x 10″ Landscape – Very Popular
- 10 x 8″ Landscape – Popular
- 8 x 8″ – Choice of many design professionals
- 8.5 x 11″ Portrait
- Contact us for exact size, color and material availability
Additional standard bindery features:
- Custom foil printing on cover and spine
- Cover photo, tastefully mounted
- Choice of cover materials and colors
- Available custom-printed end sheets
- Available premium recycled paper
Custom bindery work is quoted by the job.
Ready to learn more? Please contact us to discuss your needs, and allow us to offer solutions for your consideration.