- Bamboo Block w Flush Mounted Photo – Available Same Day
- Gift Metal, Ready for Desk or Wall – Available Same Day
- Pro Photo Prints – Available Same Day
Framed Photos: Great Gifts, but What a Hassle.
Welcome to Framed Photo 2.0 by Memento Press!
We offer Metal Prints and Bamboo Blocks, that are:
- Faster – Ask about Same Day Service!
- Cheaper – Compared to frame + photo print
- Easier – One step for you, not four steps.
- Nicer – Distinctive look, sure to please
Bamboo Blocks + Pro Photo Print
Bamboo Blocks come in traditional frame sizes, from 5×7” up to 12×18”. We print your image with archival ink and paper, using the finest professional photo printer, our 12-color Canon Pro-1. Then we flush-mount your photo to the size block of your choice.
For wall display, hang from your block’s slotted back. Prefer tabletop display? Your bamboo comes with a small base support.
Not only are bamboo blocks an elegant, durable way to enjoy your images, bamboo is a highly renewable and sustainable natural resource.
Gift-size Metal prints
Our metal prints span the size range from 5×7” all the way up to 48×96”. The smaller end of that range is what we call “Gift Metals”. Gift metals are available in traditional framed photo sizes, up to 12×18”. Choose glossy or luster finish. Select your display method: wall mounting hardware, aluminum easel back, or attractive bamboo stand. For as little as $25 for a 5×7”, your image is ready same day or next.
|Gift Metal Size||Price|
Visit our gift metal page to start your order.
Here’s a look at the difference between Glossy and Luster finish. Our advice: when in doubt, choose Luster.
Interested in larger decor sizes? Visit our Decor Metal page.
Our new Canon Pixma Pro-1 printer is the very best photo printer made by Canon, used by professionals to create competition-grade prints. Your photos benefit from 12 different inkjet colors, providing unmatched subtlety in tonal gradients. We use only genuine Canon Lucia archival pigment inks, rated to last hundreds of years.
Enjoy enlargements in any of the traditional sizes, with available same day service.
Hassle of Traditional Framed Photos:
- Print the photo (if you can find a place that still prints photos)
- Buy a frame (as hard as finding the unicorn photo store)
- Try to put the photo in the frame without smudges or trapped dust under glass
- Hope the glass doesn’t break in transit