How We Work
Talk to an expert, let us come up with the perfect solution:
- Real people, real location
- Personal, expert service
- Better quality, broadest features
- Zero sales pressure — we do this because we love it, and can make a living at it
That’s what sets Memento apart from the thousands of “do it yourself” photobook websites.
Memento reduces your stress.
Our designers will spend time listening, asking questions, and showing you samples, so we can learn exactly what style might fit you best. This consultation can happen in our store, or over the web. Either way, you get exquisite personal attention.
Your experience starts during your initial consultation. We will ask questions like:
- Is this a gift? Family history? Travel Library? For your Business? For your Group?
- Do you have a few photos or many? (photo gift vs. photo book)
- Need help with scanning? — Want to include lots of text?
- Already designed, just need our high quality printing and binding?
- Need help with online sales and fulfillment for group needs?
To give you the best advice, we like to see your media, including photo files, text, scannables and so on. You can bring those in, describe them over the phone, or ship them to us.
Once we understand your needs, we will provide you with product, service and cost options, and a written estimate. Chances are we’ve seen needs similar to yours, and can offer solutions we’ve seen work beautifully.
You will never experience any hard sell here. We want you to love us enough to come back, and recommend us to your friends!
Once you choose your solution, we get to work. For most projects, you will receive electronic proofs. You provide edits by email or over the phone, and we produce another proof. Your book or gift is not produced until you think it’s perfect.
If we are producing a longer run of books for you, we will produce the first physical copy for your review, before printing the rest of the run.
For photogifts, the above process can all happen on the spot. For most photobook design projects, the process takes a few weeks from inquiry to finished books. Very involved design projects can take as long as a few months.