Memento has over a decade of experience handling the special requirements of super-premium clients. As the first providers of custom photobook services, we have enjoyed the trust of:
- Very high-profile individuals
- Families with special privacy requirements
- Organizations that require special security measures
- Customers who simply want the very best
Examples of Private Client work:
- Segregated file storage, controlled access and prompt wiping of photos for super high profile clients.
- Super-premium hand binding for the very best look in books and presentation boxes.
- Single chain of possession, photo wiping and “no identification” steps for military and security clients.
- Expert problem-solving and innovation for special requirements. We are proud of our skill at special problem solving.
Here’s a fun example we can talk about! Back when William and Kate visited California, Gov. Brown planned to give them an iPad loaded with California-themed music (think Beach Boys) and California imagery.
But he planned to hand over the gift in the standard Apple consumer packaging.
The state’s head of protocol, Charlotte Shultz, decided that simply wouldn’t do.
So she called us and said, “I need a presentation box for the future king and queen of England, and I need it in three hours!”
We asked her what color and fabric she might want, but what a silly question: she didn’t know book fabrics!
So we decided to make TWO boxes in the three hours, out of two different cool fabrics, so she could choose.
Result: a happy Charlotte, Gov. Brown looked better giving the gift, and now Memento can say our work is in the hands of the future king and queen of England!
Please contact our founder and owner, Josh Litwin, for detailed information and references.