Memento is proud to offer in-house scanning of both Prints and Slides.
Unlike other services, Memento does not ship your photos & tapes across the world. We do all our own scan work right here. Depending on our load, your work is often turned around in just a couple of days.
Slide scanning also comes in Three Flavors:
50¢ Economy Slide scan: 1200 dpi with Auto Color Correct
99¢ Premium Slide scan: 3600 dpi, Rotation, Auto Color Correct
$2.49 Pro Slide scan: 3600 dpi, Digital ICE (premier digital dust removal), Manual Professional Color Correction, Rotation
Slide pricing above requires minimum 50 slides. Add a $20 setup charge if fewer than 50 slides.
Families navigating a transition, such as passing of a loved one, or moving mom in with a relative, often find themselves with boxes and boxes of “photo stuff.” We have solved this problem so often, we now call it our Memento Family Archive Service. This service ties together scanning with methods to catalog and share the results.
Special Services scans can include children’s art, as well as 3-d objects where we take a studio photo of the item. Call us to describe your needs, we are sure to find a solution that works.
Scroll down to learn more about all our scanning services.
Memento Family Archive Service
Safeguard Your Family’s Visual Assets
Here’s a problem so many of our customers encounter eventually: the family goes through some sort of transition, such as the passing of a loved one, or moving mom in with a relative. That can leave you with boxes and boxes of all sorts of photo stuff. Memento has years of experience tailoring a solution to fit exactly your situation. We call this our Memento Family Archive service.
Should you choose our Family Archive Service, we tailor a program to fit your situation, providing you an estimate before you commit to a big expenditure. In a typical project, your scan files are automatically stored to Gold Archival Disks, rated to last at least 100 years. We also give you a thumb drive version or hard drive version, for convenience. Then, we return your originals packaged in museum-grade archival storage boxes & internally packed in PVC-free archival-grade plastic bags. You also receive a printed Reference Book, with generously sized thumbnail prints of every photo. Your Reference Book and Archival Storage system will have labels that cross-reference with the DVDs containing your scanned photos. With Memento’s MFA service, you can actually find and enjoy the photos you scanned!
Shoebox Scan for Prints
- 300 dpi scan resolution
- Loose photos only, conforming to Shoebox Standards.
- Sorted by similar size
Tip: Cut Your Rotation Work – Stack Horizontals together, then Verticals together. Or just ask for our reasonably priced Rotation Service.
|Up to Prints||Price|
|More than 2000||Please Call|
Ask about our optional:
- Rotation service
- Super-resolution (600 dpi)
- Reference book
- Gold Archival disk
Conforming photos are:
- Not too big: 8×10 or smaller
- Not too small: 3×5 or larger
- Not too stiff: nothing mounted, or on thick stock
- Not too flimsy: no newspaper clippings
- No foreign matter: dirt, sticky stuff, staples, etc.
- Nothing else that would slow down or damage our equipment.
Fill out a contact form: click HERE to get started.
Premium Archival Scan for Prints
- $89/hr – 600 dpi or better
- Best pro flatbed scanning equipment available today
- Trained, full-time in-house staff
- Avg $2-3 per scan, designed to stand the test of time
- Minimum 50 slides
- 50¢ Economy Slide scan: 1200 dpi with Auto Color Correct
- 99¢ Premium Slide scan: 3600 dpi, Rotation, Auto Color Correct
- $2.49 Pro Slide scan: 3600 dpi, Digital ICE, Manual Pro Color Correction, Rotation
- Have a lot of slides? Call for best pricing.